Friday, July 25, 2008

Six Day Old Infant Suspected in Vicious Pooping Incident

ATLANTA, GA - A Woodstock man was brutally pooped on late Thursday afternoon in what authorities say was the city's most gruesome bowel-related crime. The perpetrator - a 6 day old infant, and the daughter of the victim. Lt. Wilson James of the Woodstock Sheriff's Department said "I haven't seen anything like it in my seventeen years of service."

The victim was quoted the day after the event. "I knew it would happen some time, I just didn't think it would be in the first week of her life."

Reports indicate that the perpetrator had JUST been changed and was being carried naked by her father when, according to him, "she pooped all over my arm." Information is still being gathered in the case.

While the suspect's name cannot be released due to her status as a minor, her street name is said to be "little sweetie" as indicated by the shirt she is wearing in this picture.

2 comments:

caburcham said...

Arrest the perpetrator! Send her to Mema's for at least a week!

C. Burcham,
News Commentator

Archith Seshadri said...

I think I remember this on America's Most Wanted!

narendhra