Thursday, April 14, 2011

Carson at 3 months

Wow - has it really been three months? I can't believe it! Time has gone by so quickly. While I am happy to have made it through the winter and the newborn stage, I must admit I am a little sad those days are over. I feel like Carson gets bigger and bigger everyday and is no longer my tiny little boy! He rolled from his tummy to his back for the first time this week and is still sleeping through the night every night. We are so lucky to be getting sleep this early - I am thankful for that everyday! Here are some pics of what ole 'Tarse' as Kenzie would say has been up to this week as a big 3 month old:


Since I brought up the topic of Kenzie-isms, here are all of her self made nicknames for her little brother (in order of frequency of use):

Squeaker (pronounced: kee-uhh, explanation: Carson squeaked more than cried at first)
Squeak (pronounced: keek)
Tarse
Carse
Wittle Buddy
Wittle Boy

She continues to amaze me as a big sister. My mommy moment this week was when she grabbed his hand and held it in Publix to help calm him down. It worked! He stopped crying and she held his hand for the last five minutes before we got in the car. Too sweet for words. I wish I would have snapped a picture with my phone so I could always remember that moment.

No comments: