Thursday, August 11, 2011

6 month and 3 year photo shoot

There is no better way to freeze how precious your babies are than in pictures. I might go a little overboard on portraits each year, but I love being able to look back at how adorable my kids are at every stage. Carson hit the 6 month mark and Kenzie turned three and here are their adorable faces:



Now for the entertainment. The whole event of taking both kids for a photo shoot is completely exhausting. I know any mom can attest to that. However exhausting and stressed and frazzled you are at the end, there is still enough humor to make you laugh all the way through it. Here are some of the funnier bloopers - enjoy!

2 comments:

Kelly and Brent said...

THese are SO adorable!!! I can't believe how big your kiddos are getting. Too cute!

Jen said...

oh my gosh, i cant stop laughing at the side hug one on the bloopers reel. hahahahahah